COFFEE/TEA< Return to Product List
Le Creuset Whistling Tea Kettle, Flame
- LE CREUSET OF AMERICA, INC.
Heavy-gauge steel construction with a perfectly flat bottom means this 1 3/4-quart teakettle heats evenly and boils water fast. Dripless spout makes pouring easy. Black phenolic whistle, knob and unique locking handle make it easy to lift, pour and clean. The double porcelain enamel finish resists chipping and wipes clean. The mainstay of French chefs for nearly a century, Le Creuset kitchen accessories features bold and bright colors to suit any décor. Imported. 4 lbs. 8 1/4 Dia. (11" w/ Spout) x 10"H.
• Enamel on heavy-gauge carbon steel construction makes teakettle easy to lift and pour
• Enameled glossy porcelain coating is impermeable to odors and stains
• Easy-clean enamel surface is resistant to scratches, chips and cracks
• Foods will not react with the enameled finish
• Superior conduction of heat promotes faster boiling times
• Unique locking handle makes lifting and pouring easy
• Sure-grip phenolic knob and handle are heat-resistant for safer use
• Convenient phenolic whistle gently lets you know when water is ready
• Wide lid area allows for easy cleaning
• Le Creuset enamel on steel kettles can be used with all heat sources, including induction.
• The Stainless Steel teakettle cannot be used on induction heat sources
• The Stainless Steel teakettle is stainless steel inside and out
• To clean kettle, simply wash the tea kettle in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly
• 8 1/4 Dia. (11" w/ Spout) x 10"H, 1 3/4-quart capacity